Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Mom Shoots Things...

with her camera.

(Sorry to mislead you with a title - please forgive me) 

Last weekend, Mom attended the Pride Parade in San Diego, and managed to get so many great (and memorable) pictures of the event.  

I invite you to check out the pictures she took by visiting her blog at:


Just in case you're questioning whether you want to click on the link above, well...let me just say this about that:



Yes, trust me. You NEED to check out the pictures.  

Thanks for letting me share your blog, Mom!  

3 comments:

  1. Her pictures are GREAT! My favorite was gay water $1 straight water $3 hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. Looks like tons of fun and lots of eye candy to look at. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...